I.T. is like other businesses – there is competition and the customer has choice.
So why do our customers consistently use us?
- Aside from our humour and indisputable good looks (according to our mothers anyway!), the main reason is we are 100% focused on results for our clients.
- From helping set up that new laptop or I-pad, through to building a website or commissioning a new server, our customer’s needs vary on a daily basis and we attempt to resolve the issue, big or small, as quickly and economically as possible.
- Being locally owned and operated means that we have a Wairarapa focus, and understand the I.T needs of our community.
- We work with both domestic and commercial customers.
- Our team are on the road daily and can be found in Featherston, Greytown, Martinborough & Carterton as well as Masterton. We do work for clients in other parts of the country also and even have clients in Eketahuna.
- Having a team of 14 full-time staff working around the region enables us to promptly respond geographically and also have a diverse skill set to be able to handle even the most complex computer issues. It also means there is less business risk, as we have the coverage to provide service when people are away on leave or sick.
- Our trained and qualified staff have experience with both PC & Apple product.
- We service what we sell; unlike the franchise stores we can do more than just sell you a computer; we have the experience to advise on the best equipment for you, can assist with the set up and commissioning of the machine including programme and anti-virus software, teach you how to use it if need be, and then fix it if it breaks.
- We’re in this business for the long haul; we’ve been around since 1976, and have 237 years of combined team experience, so we tend to build long term relationships with our clients.
So if you’re in need of I.T. support, or even just some friendly advice, we invite you to experience these benefits for yourself.
To discuss how Tech Solutions can help your business call Lloyd on 0800 878 878 or email [email protected]